Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

30 weeks and breathing is hard

(6 Posts)
LucyB1 Wed 30-Apr-14 20:58:40

Does anyone know when the baby is supposed to drop so breathing is easier. It makes me feel claustrophobic!

Horrible, innit?

Unfortunately, mine never dropped because my pelvis was too small and DS was too big. They had to tilt the surgical table to carry out my EMCS so I didn't suffocate and pass out. What I will say is it feels so good when it stops! grin

sarahquilt Wed 30-Apr-14 21:31:17

It gets a little better but I'm still finding it hard to breathe at nearly 38 weeks.

4littleones Thu 01-May-14 07:39:08

I am the same and baby is apparently already very low with his head down. I am 30 weeks too but feel like my lungs are squished!!

saranga Thu 01-May-14 10:07:21

I'm 33 weeks and have been finding it hard to breathe for the last few weeks. It's horrible. I really hope he drops down soon.

RedPony Thu 01-May-14 10:39:55

I'm also 30 weeks and struggling to breathe sad I keep getting jabs in the ribs too which isn't really helping much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now