Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Question about Princess Royal Hospital Farnborough

(5 Posts)
LJHH Mon 28-Apr-14 15:27:51

Hello all,
This is a long shot but worth ago!

So me and my partner went to the baby show at Bluewater at the weekend, there was a stall there for "First Touch Tiles" which is basically where they come and take an impression of babys feet/hands once born and turn it into the ceramic impressions in the wooden frames. We were speaking to the lady on the stand and she asked where I was having baby, when I said Farnbrough she told me that they didnt cover that hospital and a "competitor" does but for a small fee, they will travel there.
She obviously didnt want to tell me who the competitor was and I was just wondering if anybody knew the name of the company that covers this hospital???

As this is my first (and sadly last) baby, I would LOVE to get this done whilst he is still nice and fresh but wanted to look into costs etc before the big day, as I can imagine in my "new baby estatically happy/emotional mood" I will just sign up for anything even if it costs the earth so would rather have a look now smile

Alternatively, if anyone knows anywhere in Kent/SE London that does this I would love any recommendations....

Thank you

Lennox24 Mon 28-Apr-14 19:43:30

Hello
I'm going to be having my baby at the PRU. Early days so not until Oct.
There's another site/company called First Impressions. Not sure their coverage but worth a try.

LJHH Tue 13-May-14 14:54:52

@Lennox24
Arrggghh im so sorry, I only just saw your reply for some reason??
Ohhhh i'll give them a google, thank you!

bloated1977 Tue 13-May-14 20:23:01

Just a word of warning - you baby's feet (especially hands) will be scrunched up for a good couple of weeks so i'd wait till then.

LJHH Wed 14-May-14 06:57:32

Oh I hadn't thought of that, thank you for the advicesmile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now