Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What do people think please (very graphic intimate pictures) please *edited by MNHQ*

(15 Posts)
mariex4 Thu 24-Apr-14 10:04:26

Hi everybody well I don't know if am or not lol.

I had last period on the 28th march and OD 11th April. Anyways due period tomoz been getting very mild cramps and yesterday and day before was sick , had bad headache last night tender boobs but anyways I had this, this morning . It's clear mucus that had like vains in it but kinda pink and when wiped few times still clear mucus but turning brown . Cervix seems very soft and high. Could this be sign bun in oven . Negative test at mo .

Sending baby dust to everybody trying and already got bun in oven

squizita Thu 24-Apr-14 10:12:22

I had a similar experience with this pg. Had some spotting/pink mucus a few days before I was due. Took a test, nothing.

But then a few days later, no period arrived. So I took another test: positive. I think it was 4 days later I re-tested as I was pretty sure it was odd nothing appeared by then.

Hope you get the outcome you desire! smile

mariex4 Thu 24-Apr-14 10:26:54

Thanks Hun . It seems to have stopped now . And period due tomoz xx ill keep updated want a poss xx

mariex4 Thu 24-Apr-14 10:27:19

And congrats xx

TheBuggerlugs Thu 24-Apr-14 10:58:51

Thank goodness I can't see photos from the app on my phone.

After 3 years, 3 mcs, Clomid and IVF I'm finally pregnant and I can tell you that sadly, your CM means sod all in terms of pregnancy. The only sure way to tell is to get a bfp. If you are 13dpo as you suspect, it's likely you'd get a positive by now, modern tests are very sensitive and accurate. Its likely the symptoms you're having are PMS.

I don't mean to sound negative. thanks

PuppyMummy Thu 24-Apr-14 11:07:17

what test hav you used? try a frer in the morning, if your period is due then, you should get an accurate result.

mariex4 Thu 24-Apr-14 11:14:35

Thanks all . Fingers crossed.

mariex4 Thu 24-Apr-14 11:33:59

I used the cheap morrisons brand puppy mummy x

eurochick Thu 24-Apr-14 11:36:09

I agree with bugs. CM means nothing. I've always had a faint positive on a sensitive test by 12 dpo. God luck but prepare yourself for this not to be your month.

squizita Thu 24-Apr-14 11:51:36

Try a digital one to be sure. Cheapies can be too faint to see.

In contrast to PP mine do take longer than 12 DPO to show up on a non-digi test but the crucial sign for me is the actual period never happens. Therefore I do another test 4 days in!

Tomorrow you'll know, I guess! smile

mariex4 Thu 24-Apr-14 12:21:40

Thanks xx will let u know xx

HomeIsWhereTheGinIs Fri 25-Apr-14 19:42:24

Reported this. Will leave Mumsnet if pictures of this nature become the norm. Totally unnecessary and repulsive. Wait, and take a test FFS.

TheBuggerlugs Fri 25-Apr-14 19:43:45

My thoughts too tbh. The new photo option isn't a good idea. This isn't babycentre.

ginmakesitallok Fri 25-Apr-14 19:44:22

Agree with home, and not just about the gin. There are graphic pics and then there are the ones above- not necessary

Mummywithlove Mon 28-Apr-14 13:50:43

She did put on the title of this GRAPHIC PHOTOS... personally if it says you can put pictures on, put pictures on. You all knew it was graphic photos, so server you right for looking, next time it says graphic photos NOW you know not to look, Im not having a go, but there you go....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now