Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did you lose a new scan photo in Sheffield today?

(6 Posts)
FourEyesGood Wed 23-Apr-14 16:32:38

I've posted this in chat and on the Sheffield MN local site, but thought it might be worth putting it on here too.

I was in Weston Park in Sheffield with the DCs this afternoon. DS found something in the ground; it's a scan photo, done today at 2.11pm. It has the woman's full name on it, but I'll just put Debbie B on here. I think it's a 12 week scan, but I'm rubbish with stuff like this and can't tell for sure.

If it's yours, PM me and I'll send it to you (or even bring it round if you're local). Or if you know a pregnant Debbie B in Sheffield who's sad about losing her scan pic, tell me! I'll post it back to the hospital if I don't hear anything by around midday tomorrow.

(We could have just taken it back to the hospital when we found it, but we were in a bit of a hurry.)

GingerRodgers Wed 23-Apr-14 16:34:18

Aww bumping for you in the hope te scan gets returned to Debbie b!

OooOooTheMonkey Wed 23-Apr-14 16:50:07

Is there a 'spotted Sheffield" or local Sheffield Facebook page you could put it on? That may get more coverage. Or Twitter? Hope Debbie B gets her scan pic back! She must be sad to have lost it! sad

mummytobejuly2014 Wed 23-Apr-14 18:55:05

have you looked the name up on Facebook?

ZingHasAHotCrossBunInTheOven Wed 23-Apr-14 19:03:33

aaww, so sweet of you to care!thanks

bumping for you and fx

ZingHasAHotCrossBunInTheOven Wed 23-Apr-14 19:04:55

yes, there should be a name and a hospital name. can you call the hospital maybe?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now