Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Warning: moan post alert!

(5 Posts)
justhayley Tue 22-Apr-14 20:27:27

Hiya,
I'm 27 weeks (or will be tomorrow) and have a 2 year old. DP is in the military and currently over seas for another 5 weeks so I'm on my own. Also moved house 2 weeks ago and a up to my eyes in boxes.
Point of post: I'm totally exhausted! There hasn't been a day in the last week I havnt had an afternoon sleep with my toddler and most nights have been in bed before 9pm.
Don't remember feeling like this with DS and I worked 12 hour days until the day I gave birth.
I'm already uncomfortable, heartburn is kicking in feel or getting sick every few days and just generally feeling a bit crap.
Anyone else not even 30 weeks & had enough of being pregnant?confused

bluehearted Tue 22-Apr-14 20:33:52

You poor thing! My dh is army so i can relate to how your feeling. I'm 21 weeks with severe SPD and a 14 month old ds. I totally get what you're saying about the tiredness second time round. Doing things on your own is hard, especially when you can't talk to your dh and if you're in MQ then not like me, have no family around.

Just wanted you to know you're not alone and I'm the same!! I'm here if you need a chat thanks

Thatsnotmyfigure Tue 22-Apr-14 21:14:04

That sounds really tough. You must need that afternoon sleep so don't feel bad. I have a 2 yr old and am 24 wks and often snooze. The stress of moving house is huge and dealing with boxes on your own- yikes!! Pregnancy is so much more tiring with a toddler. Look after yourself and moan away

ithoughtofitfirst Tue 22-Apr-14 21:18:23

I have none of that to contend with and even I am having afternoon naps!

You're a hero.

Darksideofthemoon88 Tue 22-Apr-14 21:34:24

33 wks here (or just about!) and really FED UP. I think people who enjoy pregnancy are mad - it really hasn't been easy for me, and I don't think I could've managed through this far with another child or without DP right here to help. You're doing really well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now