Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help need to relieve Sciatica!

(6 Posts)
GTLH Tue 22-Apr-14 15:01:04

I am 5 Months Preggers with a 1 and a 2 year old in tow... Sciatica came on this afternoon, not a pleasant feeling...

Anyone have any tips on how I can try and relieve this, I had it with my no.2 pregnancy but that was in the last month, not sure I will be able to get along for the next 4 months! confused ouch...

squizita Tue 22-Apr-14 15:03:50

Just marking place, me too. sad 5 months and twinges coming on grrr. Know exactly what it is.

GTLH Tue 22-Apr-14 15:36:25

squizita if I hear anything I will let you know... wink

GTLH Wed 23-Apr-14 16:09:50

Hi squizita not sure how to say this and not come across as a bit too naughty blush, but managed to cure my sciatica!

A friend of mines Grandmother told me that in her day they used to get on their hands and knees and scrub the floor which would move the baby off the nerve.

Well my thoughts were, not to scrub the floor, my husband and I came up with a far more fun reason for getting onto hands and knees wink.

It worked... Good luck X

squizita Wed 23-Apr-14 17:04:17

Lol! ;) Must try, sure DH will oblige!

GTLH Fri 25-Apr-14 19:27:37

My DH is now of the opinion prevention is better than cure hee! hee! hee!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now