Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Will it be cheeky for me to ask my dentist to do a scale and polish just before my wedding if I only had it done 12 weeks before?

(4 Posts)
EmilyJane86 Mon 21-Apr-14 23:03:02

I am 17 weeks pregnant and getting married in 6 weeks. I had my teeth cleaned by the dentist when I was around 8 weeks pregnant I am hoping to get it done again just before I get married (I also need a check up again ad feel like I night have a cavity starting).The question is am I being cheeky wanting it done again so soon and will this come across as rude to my dentist

EmilyJane86 Mon 21-Apr-14 23:07:46

16* weeks

Snugnbug Mon 21-Apr-14 23:11:25

No! Go for it. The dentist I went to pre preg charged you for teeth cleaning which was done by the hygienist, if your dentist will do it then why not x

My dentist had the nerve to tell me their scale/polish instrument thing was 'broken' hence me having to pay for the hygienist. Currently looking for a new dentist.

EmilyJane86 Mon 21-Apr-14 23:16:23

Yer my dentist did a good job and all for free I just feel cheeky asking for it again when it would of only been like 3 months since he did it. I do think I need a check up again as I feel like I may have a hole in my tooth but it could just be sensitivity. I just don't want him thinking I'm rude if I then say oh could you please give me a quick clean to as I want to look my best lol I normally whiten my teeth every four months or so but obviously I can't do that now so I am thinking a scale and polish will give me a brighter smile. I worry way too much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now