Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry if tmi - mucus plug

(3 Posts)
Blondieminx Tue 15-Apr-14 20:31:48

Sounds exactly like mucous plug smile let your midwife know what's happening with the BH and plug; and make sure you have (a) the mattress protector on your bed in case your waters go in the night and (b) your hospital bag and birth partner ready to go!

Rockchick1984 Tue 15-Apr-14 20:28:08

Definitely sounds like your mucus plug. Doesn't mean anything for baby's arrival though, as it can regenerate. Think I lost mine about 2 weeks before DD arrived.

xxx28xxx Tue 15-Apr-14 18:22:28

Hi

Can anyone offer any advice? Pretty sure I'm starting to loose my plug, I'm 36wks today and a couple of days ago I noticed some thick snot like discharge. Today I've had quite a lot more along with lots if BH for couple of days. Does this sound like start of a show and do I need to tell my mw? There is no blood, just clear stuff. It's def not normal pregnancy discharge as its quite solid, sorry pretty gross I know! Could this be a sign baby is coming soon?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now