Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

nexplanon help so worried

(3 Posts)
NCISaddict Tue 15-Apr-14 09:20:03

How on earth have you got prescribed the combined pill as well as the nexplanon implant? That's a big dose of hormones. Please don't take more than the correct dose of the pill anyway, it's not a case of one pill good 2 even better. Go and see your doctor, tell them what you're taking and get their advice.
I was on nexplanon for years and was never advised to use any other method of contraception.

ithinkineedahug Tue 15-Apr-14 08:36:28

Why are you on nexplanon and the combined pill? Surely that's not necessary and possibly not doing your body any good? I was on nexplanon and never used condoms. No pregnancy here! it might help if you research how these contraceptives work so you fully understand it....I'd also stop the pill. implant is enough on its own.

courtneygricee Mon 14-Apr-14 19:14:57

I recently had sex with my boyfriend, but im on the nexplanon and the combined pill and he ejaculated inside me now im worried im pregnant, so when i got home i took 2 of my combined pills, am i pregnant or just paranoid?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now