Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 ish weeks. Symptoms gone.

(8 Posts)
PickledSprout Mon 14-Apr-14 08:36:36

For the last week I have had nausea, tiredness and bad headaches each evening. I am still bf DD and my nipples were sore during feeds.

Since yesterday.....nothing.

Trying not to panic.

Can anyone reassure me/confirm my fears?

alita7 Mon 14-Apr-14 08:43:59

They'll probably pop up again later or tomorrow. It's normal for symptoms to fluctuates. I've freaked out loads of times only to end up with symptoms coming back with a vengeance :p

CleverWittyUsername Mon 14-Apr-14 09:59:13

Mine did this about 7 ish weeks. Try not to worry. They've dipped in and out fair bit. You'll have a new set along soon enough smile

PickledSprout Mon 14-Apr-14 10:44:25

Thanks. I am trying to be positive but struggling. Which is ridiculous really as nothing has actually happened!

PeaceLillyDoge Mon 14-Apr-14 10:47:41

Totally normal. They came and went for me.

HandbagsandSnotrags Mon 14-Apr-14 10:53:57

I had this with dc1 at about 7 weeks. Very kind GP sent me to EPU for a scan which revealed all was fine. Never got the nausea, sore boobs, tiredness etc back (shame grin).

Two more DC since and didn't get any symptoms at all (was 10 weeks before I realised with Dc2).

I don't think you need to panic but if you can't stop worrying can you speak to a GP or midwife for reassurance?

jessikins24 Mon 14-Apr-14 18:26:28

I'm going through the same...finally got the sore boobs a few days ago (even the water pressure of the shower was too much!) and then nothing. But everything else (tiredness and nausea) seem to be coming and going. Scary times but we have to be positive!

BabyTinks Mon 14-Apr-14 19:35:19

You guys are lucky to have symptoms i was 11 weeks before i mc and i had no symptoms at all.... Now 4-6 weeks and still no symptoms lol.... Maybe i have it easy? I dont know! But wish id just have some symptoms would make me feel pregnant sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now