Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due November 27th, new to this, anyone else?

(8 Posts)
Jenna87 Sun 13-Apr-14 11:18:09

Hey, I'm just over 7 weeks pregnant with my first and looking to chat I other expecting mummies! :-)

Anyone else due around November time?

Really excited but definitely feeling the tiredness!

So excited for the first scan feels like ages away.

Xx

SassehMonsta Sun 13-Apr-14 11:24:32

Hiya! Congratulations, you should pop over to The November Thread to meet others due around the same time.

Time honestly feels like it's dragging so slowly for me too - scan and booking in etc feel like forever away!

Jenna87 Sun 13-Apr-14 11:36:45

Congratulations to you too! I will try and find the other thread :-)

I've got my booking in appointment sorted but not the scan yet, I assume they will book me in when I have that appointment on 29th April. Can't wait for the feeling of seeing my baby for the first time and hearing its little heart. I'm going to turn to mush I'm sure!

How are you finding the symptoms? Have you changed your diet? I'm finding it so hard, there are so many things they say to eat I just don't fancy it!

X

katmat3 Sun 13-Apr-14 15:58:11

Hi
I am due on 20th November..
Where about are you? I am in London (NW)

Sleepyhoglet Sun 13-Apr-14 16:19:33

Hi Jenna. I'm due similar time to you and think we are same age! How are you coping? I've felt so weak and nauseous. I'm still a little bit in denial that I'm actually pregnant!

SugarTits1 Sun 13-Apr-14 16:24:05

BlowjobGirl Sun 13-Apr-14 16:28:20

???

Jenna87 Sun 13-Apr-14 17:44:34

Hey katmat, I'm in hertfordshire :-) hey sleepy! I'm 26, 27 in July. I'm coping ok but quite tired a lot of the time, I get the nausea too and completely get the denial! It really doesn't seem real. Its so exciting but at the same time I'm petrified! Haha x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now