Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Too big too soon!

(4 Posts)
Nessalina Sat 12-Apr-14 09:54:52

I'm only 10 weeks, and I've just been asked 'when are you due?' by a customer at work! shock
To be fair, she wasn't really being rude tho never good to assume!!, because I'm already massive!
In fact, I reckon I look about 5-6 months pregnant already... confused
I'm expecting DC #1, but this is my second pregnancy after TFMR at 16 weeks in November '13, so not sure if it's just that things haven't tightened up from last time...
But it's going to be bloody hard to keep it under wraps being this big, it's still 2 weeks til my first scan!
Is this normal?!

Nessalina Sat 12-Apr-14 10:13:45

Bump! grin how appropriate

Cannotbelieveit Sat 12-Apr-14 10:52:41

Congrats on the preg Ness, I remember you from our April thread. Sending positive thoughts your way!

This is dc2 I'm expecting so I was showing by 12 weeks or so this time!

Nessalina Sat 12-Apr-14 11:00:53

Thanks very much! smile Wow, can't belive it's April already, you guys will be popping left right & centre! Good luck to you too!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now