Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

DH has just felt baby kicking!

(4 Posts)
Hobby2014 Fri 11-Apr-14 23:13:17

24 weeks now, and for the last few weeks I have grabbed his hand and put it on my belly and he just shakes his head when I look at him with that look, as if to say 'did you feel it then?'
But tonight, it happened. It's so exciting. That is all. I just wanted to share!!

BigArea Fri 11-Apr-14 23:19:37

How lovely smile I remember abruptly breaking off from a conversation with friends to basically shove DH's hand down my jeans in a bid to get him to feel DD kicking! Happy days

Rommell Fri 11-Apr-14 23:20:18

Ah, that is lovely - what a happy moment!

Soon you'll be able to recognise which bit is moving/sticking out etc - always quite surreal when you're in a meeting and a little fist-shaped lump pokes out of your belly.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Boogles91 Fri 11-Apr-14 23:43:39

Hehe it is great moment smile i started feeling things from 13wks but wasnt until 16 where hubby could feel them. And it happened in bed, he was talking to the tummy and he kicked out smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now