Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Question about...Knickers!

(9 Posts)
moomin35 Sat 05-Apr-14 15:48:30

I'm 32 weeks and have been wearing my normal sized knickers under my bump so far with no issues. I'm just finding recently though that they feel quite tight. Are we supposed to wear different knickers during pregnancy or go up a size? Or is it just me?!

hubbahubster Sat 05-Apr-14 16:00:08

I've worn my normal knickers right through - until I had my CS last pregnancy, then I wore belly warmers in the next size up! My normal choice of pants is M&S shorts though, so comfy anyway.

GoooRooo Sat 05-Apr-14 16:11:51

I wore belly warmers in a bigger size last time and liked them so much I still wore them when I wasn't pregnant much to DH's disgust

I was delighted to buy more belly warmers when I got my BFP this time.

Heatherbell1978 Sat 05-Apr-14 16:29:55

I've been wearing my normal ones although just bought a pack up one size in M&S. I wear M&S boy shorts which are really comfy and £7 for 5 is pretty reasonable too!

PuppyMummy Sat 05-Apr-14 17:27:22

shorts style here to. hav just gone up a size and they r fine.

Cariad007 Sat 05-Apr-14 17:37:43

I just wore the same knickers I usually wear. Only bought new ones for after birth - sexy black granny pants. Though they're so comfy that I still wear them but with the waist rolled down.

weebairn Sat 05-Apr-14 17:51:26

I wore my normal knickers throughout, my comfier ones near the end.

RaRa1988 Sat 05-Apr-14 21:11:10

I'm 30 weeks and have bought some larger ones - size 10-12 compared to my normal 8. I'm tiny though and my bump goes out from very low down. I think if I was taller and carried higher, I'd be go ok in my normal size.

Boogles91 Sun 06-Apr-14 15:15:07

Im just wearing shorts smile hipster ones, and got two sizes bigger as i know what clothes are like nowdays with shrinkage in the wash will just get another few pairs when iget massive lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now