Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sickness

(7 Posts)
GracieLoo Sat 05-Apr-14 08:25:15

I'm 6 wks, and feeling really sick but how do I know if it's morning sickness or I'm ill? Since yesterday I have felt on the verge of being sick, even waking in the night like it. It's horrible! Never had this with my first.

WhatsTheWordHummingbird Sat 05-Apr-14 08:34:29

Sounds like morning sickness to me. I have low level nausea most of the time, and soemtimes the urge to vomit. It tends to appear when im hungry, so I seem to jist snack permanently.

goodmum123 Sat 05-Apr-14 08:36:49

Eat toast and ice pops might temporarily relieve your symptoms x

GracieLoo Sat 05-Apr-14 08:36:50

Snacking sometimes helps, but I had to put down my dinner last night as has waves of nausea. I want to just be sick so I feel better, instead of that horrible am I, aren't i!

Boogles91 Sun 06-Apr-14 16:01:24

I felt the same lol questioning myself as to wether i was ill or not....turns out just ms smile x

ImBrian Sun 06-Apr-14 18:51:52

Mines like hummingbirds but with a total lack of appetite! I'm having to force myself to eat to try and feel less sick. It's definitely worse at meal times.

SassehMonsta Mon 07-Apr-14 04:48:18

I'm about 4 weeks and have had low level nausea for the last few days. Blergh.

Anyone else got the the runs as well? Driving me potty as I'm back to work tomorrow...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now