Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnant or not?

(6 Posts)
mrsbucketxx Fri 04-Apr-14 09:52:19

I have been on the mini pill for a while now with no issues. This week I have been getting pregnancy symptoms, cramps sore enlarged breasts ect, I have two already so I know the signs.

Could it be im pregnant or could it be my pill playing up. I tested yesterday which was negative.

Is it worth getting a first response or see the doctor.

CoolCat2014 Fri 04-Apr-14 10:24:54

Take a home test, is your period overdue?

mrsbucketxx Fri 04-Apr-14 10:26:44

My periods disappeared when I started taking the mini pill, or where few and far between.

Dont know when I was meant to have ovulated or anything.

Early test it is then

Dazedconfused Fri 04-Apr-14 10:28:21

it may just be the hormones from your pill, I used to get this very occasionally and my doctor saint was due to a slight build.up of hormones because don't get a period with minipill (although this I the same Dr who totally dismissed me when I was actually pregnant so my trust in him 're 'women's issues' (sorry I hate that phrase) is not high.

I would give it another few days and test again if you are still having symptoms.

Dazedconfused Fri 04-Apr-14 10:29:14

said not saint...dam autocorrect

mrsbucketxx Fri 04-Apr-14 12:23:48

Thanks for that thats what im hoping for. Just a build up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now