Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Dr agreed to early scan..

(8 Posts)
hartmel Wed 02-Apr-14 21:18:19

As it says above my Gp agreed to an early scan as she measured my uterus further then she thought. Well my scan is tomorrow.
For those that didn't read my last post, I live where there is limited midwife's and you get only one scan at 20 week. But they try to listen for the heart beat at 12 week..
Based on her calculation I'm 11 weeks today. And when she put the Doppler on she got the heart beat right away.. Which made me happy as I don't have any symptoms at all. Except being tired but I put it to that I have 7 month old boy to care for.,

Can't wait for tomorrow scan to see how my little one is doing.. And how far I'm.

Just wanted to share my excitement with someone as we are keeping it a secret until we saw the baby on the scan

CoolCat2014 Wed 02-Apr-14 23:11:22

Very exciting, hope it all goes well for you smile nothing like seeing baby for first time smile

hartmel Wed 02-Apr-14 23:28:35

Thank yousmile

For me it always feels so special to hear the heart beat, see the baby on the scan or feel it..

lyns31 Wed 02-Apr-14 23:53:28

Congratulations smile

How did it go? smile

MammySam Thu 03-Apr-14 18:50:45

Hopes went well for you?! X

hartmel Thu 03-Apr-14 22:08:02

So the scan went well.. There is one baby in there measuring at 10+5 weeks..
Posterior placenta..

So relieved that everything is fine..

Boogles91 Thu 03-Apr-14 22:41:41

Great news chuck smile good luck with the rest of pregnancy smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now