Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Uh oh! Immense nesting urge and cramping

(5 Posts)
JollyMarie79 Tue 01-Apr-14 19:06:10

I'm 36+6 and have had a major nesting urge today with on off cramps period pain (well discomfort rather than pain).
Is this a sign, will baby be okay born this early.
It feels like something is about to happen........ confused

justhayley Tue 01-Apr-14 23:07:04

Hi hope your ok. 37 weeks is considered full term so if you delivered at 36+6 baby would be fine grin
My friend had a 36+5 baby last month & was out of hospital with her perfect baby boy the next day. He had a bit of jorndice but didn't need the light treatment or anything.

I had a 35 weeker & we stayed in for 4 days - he had low sugar levels and a few problems feeding but nothing serious even at that point.

DONT WORRY!

Good luck if something is happening - try and rest not nest lol if labours coming you'l need your energy xx

JollyMarie79 Wed 02-Apr-14 09:48:22

Thank you. Nothing has happened which I'm slightly relieved about. I could do with another week or so to get organised lol.
Your reassurance has given me peace of mind though xx

Mrswellyboot Wed 02-Apr-14 09:52:16

I think the period pain is a sign. That's how mine started, get on the gym ball if you can at home. It helps,

Good Luck

(You're totally fine at nearly 37 weeks!)

moomin35 Fri 04-Apr-14 16:31:56

Keep us posted jollymarie79grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now