Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any other December 2014 babies?

(4 Posts)
mopsytop Thu 27-Mar-14 15:26:21

I am perhaps jumping the gun ... period not due until Sunday but I just had a positive test ... hoping I am not getting too enthusiastic too early and then have the disappointment of a chemical pregnancy.

According to the due date calculator, I am due 7 December. Feeling quite excited! This is number 2. We only started trying this month so I am surprised but v. pleased. Same thing happened with number 1, but I thought was just a fluke.

ImBrian Thu 27-Mar-14 17:08:55

I'm due December 1st possibly just before, congratulations on your bfp smile. There's a few of us over on the antenatal section in the December group if you want to come find us. It's so hard resisting testing early, I had a chemical last month and after swearing down I would wait ended up poas at 9 dpo! I'm trying not to get excited and failing miserably.

Lianasdav Thu 27-Mar-14 20:49:14

Hello this is my first time posting on here but I tested positive yesterday so due around 6th December.
This is my second, got an 8year old son. Really excited just hope I didn't test too soon:-)

Xxx

mopsytop Thu 27-Mar-14 21:01:15

congrats! Me too re: testing too soon! I've moved over to a bigger December 2014 thread over on antenatal groups, come join!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now