Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37 weeks and feeling run down all I bloody need :(

(6 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Thu 27-Mar-14 11:42:35

Sorry to moan but I feel like utter crap, shattered because of constant peeing all night and just down right uncomfortable. Can't walk very far (spd)

Sat here trying to take it easy and feel as though I'm coming down with a cold. Throats sore, stuffy nose banging headache. Just what I need!

Been getting light Braxton hicks contractions feeling very impatient wish my due date would hurry up lol

Diamondsareagirls Thu 27-Mar-14 14:03:18

I feel your pain OP. I have got a maximum of two weeks left before my twins arrive and I feel like I am going through some sort of physical and mental torture.

I am getting grumpy with everyone trying to help as there is nothing they can do really short of getting my babies to hurry up! Sorry I can't be more helpful to you but just so you know, you're not alone!

weebigmamma Thu 27-Mar-14 14:10:45

Snap! 37 weeks, just over the cold and now I have a tummy bug (and of course I'm imagining yet again that this is labour starting. Wishful thinking! lol)

weebigmamma Thu 27-Mar-14 14:11:28

Still can't effing sleep either. It is horrible isn't it. My daughter said to me yesterday 'You don't like being pregnant, do you?' LOL how could she tell??

Sweetpea86 Thu 27-Mar-14 16:26:41

It's just constant feeling like poo. I honestly don't no how I'm going to have the energy to push this baby out. Every twinge, pain, poo, period cramping I think ohhhhh it's labour. Who am I kidding lol.

I think solitary confinement would be more enjoyable than last weeks of pregnancy. Ok I'm exaggerating but you get the point :p

weebigmamma Thu 27-Mar-14 19:01:51

I totally get your point! If it helps- the contractions in labour really help with the pushing- you feel a total urge to do it. And if you're having an epidural then you won't feel them but you will get a chance to rest which will let you have some energy for the pushing bit. And you can tell yourself that it's all nearly over- HOORAY!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now