Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9w1d and cramping pain

(7 Posts)
inmybelly Fri 28-Mar-14 07:05:30

I had an early scan at 6 weeks, saw a heart beat. But 3 weeks has passed since then and the doubt has started creeping in. I only need to wait 3 weeks and I'll have the 12 week scan... Just trying not to over analyse every symptom till then!

TheBuggerlugs Thu 27-Mar-14 20:17:13

A CP is a chemical pregnancy or a very early miscarriage. Basically the embryo never really implants.

Could you have a private scan to put your mind at ease? I've had a scan at 6 weeks and at 8 and my 12 week scan is another 2 weeks away still.

inmybelly Thu 27-Mar-14 20:15:30

Ok that's good to hear buggerlugs. I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriages though. (What's a CP?)

I'm so paranoid about having a missed miscarriage.

Come on 12 week scan!!!!

TheBuggerlugs Wed 26-Mar-14 19:31:51

Belly I had this and still have mild feelings every now and then. I'm only a bit ahead of you at 10w2d.

I've had 2 mcs and a cp and all of them started with bleeding before cramping came.

inmybelly Wed 26-Mar-14 17:35:29

That does help to hear, thank you monkeybear.

Gives me some hope that something is still growing inside of there!!

MrsMonkeyBear Wed 26-Mar-14 16:57:27

It's probably just stretching pain. Mine goes when I sit/lie down. But as soon as I get up, it rears it's ugly head. Also find it's worse when I sneeze, cough or blow my nose. I just have a warm bath n get OH to rub my belly/back for a bit and it eases. If it's really bad I take a couple of paracetamol and put a hot water bottle on.

Congrats and I hope this helps.

Xx

inmybelly Wed 26-Mar-14 16:36:30

I've started getting period like cramping pain in my lower abdomen. However, it only happens when I stand up. If I sit or lie down it goes completely.

Could this be something as simple as a pulled muscle? Or could it be the early signs of a miscarriage? Does the cramping you get with miscarriage change depending on the position you're in?

Is cramping normal at 9 weeks? Could it be stretching pain?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now