Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, Wednesday at 1pm x

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump is high, hard and uncomfortable!!!

(9 Posts)
Hellymummy Mon 24-Mar-14 17:16:12

Ahhhhhhhh I've still got 10 weeks left and my bump has been awful today! It's felt really high up so can't breathe, felt really hard and felt pressure down below when walking!!!! Is this normal and how can I last 10 weeks longer???????

beckiebee04 Tue 25-Mar-14 11:05:52

I'm due in ten weeks as we'll and my bump is high n hard n very uncomfortable, midwife says won't be long before it'll drop, I feel like Its mega pressure down there or I need a big wee lol nothing worry about

AlwaysDancing1234 Tue 25-Mar-14 12:55:24

No advice but just to let you know you are not alone! I'm 27 weeks and just want her to bloody move out the way and give my lungs some room! Mind you I'll probably be complaining when she drops down and I end up waddling rather than walking! smile

K8eee Tue 25-Mar-14 13:02:23

40+2 weeks and still have a high bump too sad booked in for a sweep next week and an induction if things don't progress, when I'm 12 days over!

beckiebee04 Tue 25-Mar-14 14:19:46

I feel constant pressure like her heads guns pop out lol

NauseousKitty Tue 25-Mar-14 20:46:45

Eight weeks and a hard high bump. Growth scan today showed a bottom right up under my ribs! Sympathy and empathy all round!

ChaffinchOfDoom Tue 25-Mar-14 20:52:22

39 wks here with dc3, cs tomorrow, haven't been able to breathe freely for 3 weeks. horrendous. bump so high and hard, sympathies ladies; only good thing it's done wonders for my posture shoulders back and deep steady breaths

TKKW Tue 25-Mar-14 22:16:35

I had this at around 30 weeks. One particular day was awful as on my drive home, I was at a standstill on a motorway for nearly an hour. My stomach felt rock hard and the baby was pushing so forcefully I felt sick!!

weebigmamma Wed 26-Mar-14 07:36:08

Mine is the same and has been for weeks. It got slightly easier to cope with once the baby stopped being breech, but even now I can't bed forward even slightly- eating dinner is a nightmare lol, and driving is starting to be really tricky as well. In one way i like it because I have the bump that I didn't have last time. But that's the only advantage! Very uncomfortable and I keep thinking I'm having a heart attack because of the pain but it's only the baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now