Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wondering

(3 Posts)
Christinedonna Mon 24-Mar-14 16:59:27

I no longer assume or hope for a result (whatever direction that may be in) regarding pregnancy. I get my period of the 28th. I had sex fives times between the 13-16th (which I think would be the 20th-23rd day of cycle?) and another five times between the 20-23rd (27th-30th day of cycle) all unprotected. Today is the 24th, my period should be due in 4 days. Obviously no symptoms would be visible this early but 2 days ago I did encounter VERY light pink blood (only whilst wiping). Upon research and previous knowledge I've found that this resembles 'implantation bleeding' BUT could also be a result of too much sex as I was abit sore anyway. Not knowing what to do or how to judge it I took a pregnancy test which of course was negative, I knew it would be too early but my mind was working over time. I know that no one will be able to tell me whether or not I'm pregnant and I know that there's always a risk when unprotected so please don't state the obvious. Based on other peoples knowledge or experience, your opinion. What would you think? Does this sound similar to something that's happened to you (and what was the outcome)? Thank you in advance and fingers crossed.

PenguinsEatSpinach Mon 24-Mar-14 17:03:37

Honestly, I'm not sure what you're looking for with this thread. As you say, you tested too early and none of us can tell you. Your symptoms will fit a range of people, some of whom will tell you they were and some that they weren't.

Do you think maybe you want a more general chat on the conception board with people going through similar stress?

Christinedonna Mon 24-Mar-14 17:10:59

I'm not expecting anything, as I said I know no one will be able to give me an answer. I just wanted a bit of insight into other peoples experiences. I'm new to this so just went about it the easiest way possible (i think). Any knowledge or experience welcome, i know it's just a waiting game now and tbh I don't have a gut feeling or think one way is more likely than the other. I just wanted to share what I know and what happened and to see what everyone comes back with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now