Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Needing to pee all the time

(10 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Mon 17-Mar-14 19:09:15

I'm 36 weeks and needed to pee all the time for weeks lol. This last week I've felt more pressure down below so wondering if baby has moved down.

Getting a lot of pelvic pain and shooting pains "lightening pains" around that area. I feel like I'm bursting for a wee all the time but when I go to the loo it's a tiny little trickle or nothing at all. When I get bk up I feel I need to wee again.

Is this normal

BartBaby Mon 17-Mar-14 19:21:00

Yes totally normal. Baby is probably resting on your bladder. I noticed a difference almost immediately after giving birth.

DomesticGoddess31 Mon 17-Mar-14 19:39:12

Yes I have this too. Flippin miserable isn't it?

Sweetpea86 Mon 17-Mar-14 19:47:00

I'm glad I'm not the only one but not glad your having the same problem. It's tedious lol I've got a month to go till due date hoping I don't go over.

The joys of pregnancy lol

Inglori0us Mon 17-Mar-14 20:36:58

Me too. Fed uBaby can't come out soon enough.

Inglori0us Mon 17-Mar-14 20:37:53

Fed up.
Stupid phone. And got fat fingers now. Meh.

Misty9 Mon 17-Mar-14 20:54:11

Yep, same here at nearly 37wks and been like it for a while. I'm almost at the point where I could just piss myself for the amount that actually comes out versus the effort involved in getting out of bed for the toilet!

Anyone else miss those satisfying wees when you feel like you've been bursting for the loo?

Sweetpea86 Mon 17-Mar-14 20:58:35

Yeah I miss those wees the ones that burst out arghhh sweet relief lol

chattychattyboomba Mon 17-Mar-14 21:12:49

Ah sweetpea I feel ya!
I'm only 30 weeks but I have been feeling like this too. Plus my hooha has never been so swollen, feel like my insides are falling out, but they probably are as it's number 2 for me. Sorry tmi.
I sometimes find that if I stand up or try a different angle i get more wee out that way... Just hold a bit of loo roll in place. Ahhh glamorous pregnancy!

RaRa1988 Tue 18-Mar-14 10:37:39

I'm way behind you at 28 weeks, but depending where DD is resting, sometimes I have to pee every half hour during the day... I swear I spend more time at work going to and from the loo than I do actually doing anything useful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now