Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just been for 20 week scan. No clues to sex!

(9 Posts)
blurredlines Mon 17-Mar-14 14:54:24

Everything is fine and baby looks healthy.
Sonograhper said she couldn't see balls but couldnt see vagina either. What does that mean! so frustrating!

theborrower Mon 17-Mar-14 15:32:33

It means she didn't get a good look. Maybe the picture just wasn't clear enough or the baby was in an awkward position. Were you hoping to find out?

blurredlines Mon 17-Mar-14 15:35:38

I was hoping to find out yes. The baby was on its front so very awkward position . Might wait for the surprise after all!

TheOnlySeven Mon 17-Mar-14 15:53:19

With DD2 we couldn't find out at the 20 week scan. We paid for a 3D scan a few weeks later, there was no hiding it in 3D!

HeavenK76 Tue 18-Mar-14 18:18:13

lol, went in yesterday as well for my 20 weeks, the cord was right in front of it so no chance of seeing.
But I'm having a few growth scans so maybe then, but I wanted to start buying clothes if I knew the gender. Will have to wait.

Rachswift Tue 18-Mar-14 18:19:46

Have a gender scan that's what I'm going to do then you know for certain xx

blurredlines Tue 18-Mar-14 20:20:20

The sonograhper said she couldn't see boy bits or girls bits so assumed it 'might' be a girl. So I said to her so to confirm u haven't seen testicles or any girls bits and she said yes. So frustrating !!

Boogles91 Wed 19-Mar-14 00:46:41

We were lucky at ours. He couldnt help but show us his winky lol then we enjoyed the rest of the show of his bum :p he kept laying upside down n all :p xx

Weegiemum Wed 19-Mar-14 00:52:05

Wait for the surprise! Clothes can wait!!

I am old so only found out at birth with all 3 (now 10,12,14).

It's awesome in that moment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now