Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking for physio to treat spd pain nr High Wycombe

(3 Posts)
zirca Sun 16-Mar-14 20:38:15

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm only 8 weeks and it's starting already. I know the NHS is cash strapped and won't do anything yet, but I'd rather pay and start now, as I have a toddler to keep up with!

lucy101 Mon 17-Mar-14 13:17:39

Hi there, I don't know anywhere near you... but I had an amazing experience at a charity in Wandsworth called The Osteopathic Centre for Children (London based charity, osteopathic treatment for mums and mums-to-be, babies) after a disaster with an nhs physio. Perhaps give them a ring and see if they could recommend anyone near you? If it cheers you up I couldn't walk after Xmas but after one treatment I just got better and better and now at 38 weeks I am in great shape with no spd at all (which I can't quite believe after two excruciating pregnancies)

loopylou52 Mon 17-Mar-14 13:39:46

Hi, not very near to you but I'm being treated at the physiotherapy centre at Spire Dunedin hospital in Reading and would recommend them. Mine started early too but at 32 weeks I'm still generally mobile - this is my first pregnancy so I've no idea how much worse I'd be without treatment but I definitely feel it's been worth the money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now