Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

21 weeks and uncomfortable!

(4 Posts)
Em1503 Sun 16-Mar-14 17:08:50

Hi this is my first pregnancy so just wondering if anyone else has experienced this at 21 weeks? My bump has felt to achy,stretched and really uncomfortable recently. I have to put my hand on it to support it as I move about and am having to move about slower too! Normal at this stage?? I had my 20week scan last week and all is fine with baby (we're having a girl!) grin

K8eee Sun 16-Mar-14 17:16:41

sounds pretty normal i'm afraid! just wait until your bump gets itchy, mine was waking me in the night with how irritated it was getting. thankfully at 39 weeks it's calmed down grin congratulations!!!! thanks

Boogles91 Sun 16-Mar-14 18:27:11

Congrats on ur lil girl, were having a boy :D just wat we wanted lol it is compltly normal i had this from 19wks, and still happens alot. I have to hold me bump i. The night when i get up for a pee. I am now 22wks+5 and he wriggles loads :p hehe feels weird when he kicks my bladder though -.- ive found i get this alot when ive been busy cleaning or go shopping with hubby smile x

You can get a bump support band- I had one from physio which was a giant tubigrip, bound to be able to buy them online. It made a massive difference, I'd be really sore if I didn't wear it for a day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now