Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cot bed mattress

(9 Posts)
CaipirinhasAllRound Sun 16-Mar-14 08:38:39

What kind of mattress have you got and how much did you spend? The range is baffling!

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle Sun 16-Mar-14 08:45:36

Haha I remember this. Yes, it's baffling. I can't remember the specifics but I bought the middle priced one from Mothercare.

ReluctantCamper Sun 16-Mar-14 08:49:57

This one
www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-70-x-140cm-Cot-Bed-Spring-Interior-Mattress-with-Spacetec-and-COOLMAX-freshFX/266208,default,pd.html

the removable cover was great on the one occasion DS was sick in bed. It's lasted 3 years, but needs replacing now (son shaped dent in it, although he doesn't seem to mind!). good timing as i'm 15 weeks pregnant, so we'll be buying another one of these mattresses for DC2!

whereisshe Sun 16-Mar-14 09:14:27

I got this on sale. My logic : I usually try to get a decent quality mattress for DH and I since we spend 1/3 of our lives in bed, so it made sense to do the same for our baby. And the cot bed only cost me £25 secondhand on eBay so I could afford a good mattress that will hopefully last until DD grows out of the cot bed.

greentshirt Sun 16-Mar-14 09:40:16

I've got the clevamama one on the advice of my sister. Also got same one for cot and Moses basket in the hope of introducing some consistency into where baby sleeps!

MissSlackPants84 Sun 16-Mar-14 14:16:54

I bought the same as ReluctantCamper. They had a deal on last week, 15% off all cots and cotbeds plus a half price mattress with any cot/cotbed purchase. Really good value for money smile

hubbahubster Sun 16-Mar-14 20:28:54

Had mine made to order at babymattresses.co.uk for the same price as on off-the-shelf one. DS is nearly 3 and still using it smile

moomin35 Mon 17-Mar-14 22:32:11

A water proof one from mothercare - was £20 (half price because we got our cot in there too)

SomethingOnce Tue 18-Mar-14 08:05:58

A natural fibre one (plus mattress protector) from Little Green Sheep. Not the cheapest but lovely quality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now