Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

over active stomach?

(6 Posts)
K8eee Sat 15-Mar-14 23:45:32

for the last 3 nights my stomach hasn't half made a racket. It's been gurgling and churning alot! and I haven't eaten for now just over 4 hours tonight. I'm 39 weeks in 15 minutes grin not sure if that has anything to do with it...?

icklekid Sun 16-Mar-14 05:11:05

Is it because your hungry and need to eat or will that make it worse?

K8eee Sun 16-Mar-14 10:38:45

I don't know, I didn't feel hungry last night but it's odd that it's always just as I get into bed. its not painful or uncomfortable but must be noisy for the little one inside grin

Waggamamma Sun 16-Mar-14 10:47:28

Mine too but I'm only 15 weeks blush . I think digestion slows down in pregnancy and it's something to do with that.

I've also had quite painful trapped wind blush . The glamour.

Kri5ty Mon 17-Mar-14 13:53:05

Tmi maybe but how are your bowels??

A week or so before ds1 my stomach was the same and very very loose bowels every day xx

K8eee Mon 17-Mar-14 14:17:22

I haven't had particularly lose stool, but since I put this post up it hasn't happened confused it's really weird. baby hasn't dropped, as I thought it might of been that my stomach has got a bit more room now but I don't think that's the case

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now