Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Heartburn and restless legs hell!!!!!!

(5 Posts)
Hellymummy Sat 15-Mar-14 15:53:50

I'm 28 weeks and heartburn is causing me a living hell! My throat burns and I cough, it feels like something is coming up. It's taking my breath away!!!! I hate taking meds so anyone got any natural relief!!!!
Restless legs at night time are causing me so much irritability, please help!

greentshirt Sat 15-Mar-14 16:11:05

I've found bananas good for restless legs but they might make your heartburn worse. My advice would be don't be a hero and get some gaviscon!

Stom91 Sat 15-Mar-14 16:12:38

Yes gaviscon or ranitidine or omeprazole from the dr is amazing & bananas for restless leg x

lanbro Sat 15-Mar-14 16:13:39

Celery and melon are good for heartburn and I recommend Biofreeze for restless legs, worked a treat for me!

Sweetpea86 Sat 15-Mar-14 16:17:00

You can buy zantac 75 mg to take twice a day from pharmacy don't need a prescription for it. It works a lot better than gaviscon but I found I was still needing gaviscon. My midwife prescribed me with a stronger dose of zantac 150mg to take twice a day. Well it works wounders no heartburn for 3 days last sat night was the worst sent my hubby out at 9.30 to find a pharmacy. That zantac contain ranitidine.

A lady had told me on here to try it.

Hope you feel better soon nothing worse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now