Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tummy Pain

(7 Posts)
Rootvegetables Sat 15-Mar-14 19:38:54

I had some really bad pain the other night and ended up in hospital, They checked me over and said babies were fine and was just one if those things but they also said take some paracetamol and that really helped it settle. They thought possible bug or uti but we wee all ok so we're not too worried but you could always go and be seen if you're worried.

mlbear Sat 15-Mar-14 19:22:54

Sounds like ligament stretch pains, my MW suggested I tied scarves under my bump to lift baby up to ease pain (cheaper than preggo belts) & I got a yoga ball to bounce on which really eased the pain.

MrsE2930 Sat 15-Mar-14 17:10:28

Thank you both. Hopefully it will start to feel better soon!

kally195 Sat 15-Mar-14 16:40:45

Could be round ligament pain - that was exactly where I got it. I took it easy, staying off my feet as much as possible and it eased.

MrsE2930 Sat 15-Mar-14 15:51:42

Sometimes it feels a bit like a stitch, most of the time though it feels like bad period pains. And it's pretty much constant.

whereisthewitch Sat 15-Mar-14 15:06:13

Is it a stitch? I've been getting loads of stitches over the last few weeks (I'm 27weeks).

Sophieemmanuel Sat 15-Mar-14 14:54:11

I am 23 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days I have been experiencing really strong pain. Mainly in the lower left side of my bump. It started out on both sides but is now more concentrated on the left. (Slightly underneath my bump next to my hip bone). I have been to see the Doctor who has ruled out water infections, and blamed it on Gastro Enteritis. However I haven't had any sickness or other symptoms to suggest a stomach virus. Can any one help? I don't want to keep going back to the Doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now