Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

twinges early on

(5 Posts)
mrssweet23 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:42:38

Hello everyone I found out yesterday that I am about 4weeks pregnant after ttc for just four weeks smile but get twinges in my right hand side by my hip bone and its also like I can feel something hard as if my ovary "/ I don't know if any of this is normal and ny other child is now 5 and I was 18 weeks finding out so didn't have any of this worryingfeelings especially as the 12 week mark is a while away yet..any suggestions would be appreciated thank you x

ohthegoats Sat 15-Mar-14 09:44:38

OK, I'm only 12 weeks, but I had a scan last week at 10+5 and all was fine. I've had cramping pains, twinges, twangs when I cough or sneeze etc etc right from before I had taken a pregnancy test. I mentioned it to the GP, to a midwife, to the sonographer, and no one seems to consider it a problem. It's quite disconcerting though.

mrssweet23 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:55:32

Thanks for that abd congratulations smile yes if I cough and sneeze it's a little sharper then disappears. Do you know if I ring the doctor or midwife or both as with my first I was at a family planning when found out so they sorted Everythin..now 23 abd married I don't want to go back there cos they're judgemental lol x

ohthegoats Sat 15-Mar-14 10:00:33

No idea, sorry. I only spoke to those people because I had appointments already set up with them.

Boogles91 Sat 15-Mar-14 23:45:00

I had these before i found out. I thought something was wrong with me as i kept gettin stitches really bad after walking for like half n hr 0.0 and i was used to being on my feet at work for 60hrs all day. It shouldnt be anything to worry about smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now