Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can't sleep :'(

(8 Posts)
JustDanni Fri 14-Mar-14 04:35:36

I have a poundpounding migraine, feel sick as hell and have been tossing and turning since 9pm.
Running really low on positivity here.

I can't sleep either, been awake since 2.30!

How many weeks are you? Have you got long to go?

JustDanni Fri 14-Mar-14 05:04:09

only 18 sad
this is taking far too long

lyns31 Fri 14-Mar-14 05:38:19

Taken anything for the migraine JustDanni? Hope you get sleep soon. I keep waking at about 5. Takes a bit to get back to sleep.

JustDanni Fri 14-Mar-14 16:48:35

hot water bottles and some Paracetamol that I didnt keep down.
Docs prescribed more Cyclazine for the sickness today and have been warned to get in touch if there isn't an immediate improvement.
The joys of the red pathway huh angry

Boogles91 Fri 14-Mar-14 20:23:44

I have the same trouble and im 22wks :/ only between al the toilet trips i have a spoilt kitty kat waking me up at 3 to go out! Lool amongst lisning to the old man snoring smile x

JustDanni Sat 15-Mar-14 04:16:29

I feel your pain Boogles.
These pesky kitties wont give me a break when I am asleep but when I am awake it seems to be nap time for them.
Practice maybe? lol x

Boogles91 Sat 15-Mar-14 23:59:08

Haha yeas practice :p i just ignore it somes n wait for hubby to get up to see to him loool i like to think i get away with pretending to sleep through it 0smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now