Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37.5 weeks and keep thinking it's starting, when in fact...

(5 Posts)
SylvanMuldoon Fri 07-Mar-14 23:39:57

I just need a big poo!! blush With my DS I was horribly constipated and when I actually did go into labour at first it felt like 'poo pains'. This time round I don't seem to be anywhere near as constipated but I don't tend to get the urge to go but keep getting 'poo pains' that are really quite painful! Today I've been 3 times and had huge ones! What's that all about then?!

Oh the glamour... hmm

Misty9 Sat 08-Mar-14 07:14:29

Hehe, I remember this from my first. I was overdue and kept thinking this is it..Only to do a massive poo! Now 35wks with baby 2 and yesterday was in agony with shooting pains in middle of shop as needed toilet so badly blush

Boogles91 Sun 09-Mar-14 01:55:09

Milk of magnesia...brilliant stuff x

HarderToKidnap Sun 09-Mar-14 02:11:19

I hear you... Spent two hours in a horrific traffic jam in London, on the front passenger seat on my knees leaning over the headrest at 38 weeks, breathing through "contractions".' Got home, did a massive poo. Baby born two weeks later!

peeapod Sun 09-Mar-14 07:49:15

...but equally pooing lots can be the start of labour..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now