Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding??

(14 Posts)
ToriaPumpkin Mon 10-Mar-14 15:00:21

I've had it with both pregnancies, about 10dpo with a bfp at 13dpo each time, then spotting at six weeks both times as well!

Good luck OP!

bgt84 Mon 10-Mar-14 14:07:23

Just to update this is day 6 after what I thought was implantation, tested again today still bfn going to test again with morning urine tomorrow and if it's still negative think it will be a trip to the doctors cause that will be 9 weeks since my last af, the latest I have been is just over 7 weeks apart

Sunnysummer Sat 08-Mar-14 23:33:35

Yup, just that same way. I was grim about getting my period so treated myself to a long hot bath, a coffee and then a glass of wine, and felt like confused when the 'period' suddenly stopped the next day and shock when I got a BFP 5 days later. Fingers crossed for you...

HugoTheHippo Sat 08-Mar-14 23:21:41

Yes, I had this. Got a positive about six days later.

nyldn Sat 08-Mar-14 22:57:53

yes and tested positive 2 days after it fully stopped, good luck!

Windywinston Sat 08-Mar-14 22:49:06

Yes in this pregnancy but not last time. My implantation bleed was like a normal AF but only lasted 2 days, tested positive a week later.

bgt84 Fri 07-Mar-14 14:01:52

Aww thanks everyone smile
Just need to wait and see now, think if I don't get a positive or period by Tuesday I will make dr appointment cause that's like 9 weeks now

Lucky3878 Fri 07-Mar-14 11:50:45

I had some very light bleeding at 10dpo which only lasted a day and completely stopped the next day. BFP 3 days later

OiMissus Fri 07-Mar-14 11:50:09

yes, had an uncommonly light period that lasted for about 5 days, found out I was pg shortly after. (He's now 2.)
good luck!

mrsmugoo Fri 07-Mar-14 11:43:31

Yep! Thought it was my period and didn't think anything of it... found out I was pregnant 2 months later!

KinderBoris Fri 07-Mar-14 11:26:50

s, before I knew I was pregnant. I just thought I'd had particularly light periods for two months. confused

KinderBoris Fri 07-Mar-14 11:26:05

Ye

squizita Fri 07-Mar-14 11:20:30

Yes with this pregnancy it was as you described. Including the negative test while still spotting. Spotting/brown discharge faded and I took another test 3 days later: positive.

Which makes sense if you think it has to implant THEN the hormones start in earnest.

bgt84 Fri 07-Mar-14 11:07:52

Hi
I'm not on any contraception and my last period started on the 8th jan, I usually have irregular periods any way so wasn't worried until on Tuesday I when I wiped after being to the toilet I had very light pink watery discharge so I thought I was away to start but nothing yet!, it lasted until yesterday very light and only when I wiped, I done a test last night and this morning both negative
Just wondering what everyone thinks could this be implantation bleeding and if it is how long after this to get a positive result?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now