Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

6 weeks - is this okay?!

(8 Posts)
Sparkle9 Thu 06-Mar-14 15:54:09

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and had sore boobs from 5 weeks but they are perfectly fine today. I'm worried because I don't have any other symptoms. No sickness, no nausea..... I tested with a CB today and it said 3+ weeks and my temperature is still up. I've had some brown spotting for 2.5 weeks since BFP but there is less now.

Should I be worried?

I have a scan on Tuesday and I'm anxious about it. Just so worried that there will be no baby. :-(

sarahquilt Thu 06-Mar-14 16:17:12

Symptoms often don't kick in til later, so I wouldn't worry. I had none at six weeks.

At six weeks I was just tired. At six and a half I was vomming into the toilet three times a day

Im now seven weeks and am suffering from the flu so that is covering all my pg symptoms.

Cant wait to get past week twelve.

confuddledDOTcom Thu 06-Mar-14 16:29:04

I have been pretty much symptom free in all of my pregnancies, don't worry too much about symptoms it affects everyone differently.

PenguinsEatSpinach Thu 06-Mar-14 17:18:35

At six weeks I had nothing. By 7 I was an exhaustion zombie every time. Try and be positive. smile

BluegrassLass Thu 06-Mar-14 17:57:44

I'm a bit more than 6weeks, and I've had the same worries as you OP. Besides sore boobs I've had no other symptoms, and was worried I had MC'ed. (so I took another HPT yesterday just to make sure it was still positive). How did you get an early scan? Did you go private, or did you tell your MW you were concerned? I wouldn't mind getting one done myself, but have a tight budget at the moment.

alita7 Thu 06-Mar-14 18:10:20

I'm 5 weeks and since 3 weeks my boobs keep hurting then they stop hurting for a few days then they hurt for couple more days etc I think they hurt while they're growing and then stop hurting when they're not.

Sparkle9 Thu 06-Mar-14 18:35:24

Thanks for the replies.

I had a scan at 4-5 weeks due to constant spotting. My last period date put me at 7 weeks but I knew I wasn't as far along because I had ovulated late. Nevertheless they sent me for a scan. Only saw a tiny sac. They booked me a other scan for two weeks later. I think I'll be 6 weeks and 6 days then. If everything looks okay at that one I'll be booking a private one for 9 weeks.

I've had some more brown spotting today.

Is it odd that I had the sore boobs and now don't? I'm less worried that I haven't had the sickness at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now