Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is there a late october- early November thread?

(15 Posts)
alita7 Wed 05-Mar-14 22:36:28

If not let's start one smile how's everyone doing?

inmybelly Thu 06-Mar-14 02:39:47

Hiya! Congratulations! I'm due the 28th of October. How about you?

Symptoms so far have been relatively mild as only 6w1d: Tiredness and light headed (especially in the mornings), achy boobs and weeing more often. Not sure if insomnia is a regular pregnancy symptom at this stage, or if I just have too much going round my head. Either way, I always wake up at 2am for a few hours, starving hungry! It's a right pain in the arse.

I had a scan today (due to an episode of severe pain last week) and you could clearly see the embryo, egg sack and a lovely heartbeat! I never thought I would get emotional but it was truly amazing smile

Unfortunately, you could also see a 5x6cm cyst on my ovary which they think may have been the cause of the pain! Apparently this is nothing to worry about but they will re-check the size of it on my 12 week scan.

The only other problem bothering me at the moment is an in-growing toenail, but not sure I can blame that on the pregnancy!!

hartmel Thu 06-Mar-14 03:53:02

I'm due Oktober 25th..
Totally agree with above post. Waking up middle of the night starving is a pain in butt..

I'm very tired but that could also be because I have a 6 month old son. Who keeps me busy.
And with pregnancy I'm so Nausea's especially in the evening or the worst when I have to change my sons stinky diaper. Then I'm throwing up after I'm done..

Congrats everyone and good luck

alita7 Fri 07-Mar-14 12:52:44

I keep waking up with awful wind and hungry... then I'm searching for appropriate snacks :P

Is anyone else getting coxics pain when walking around places and a numb bum/ back pain when they sit down for too long?

alita7 Fri 07-Mar-14 13:08:11

Forgot to say I'm 6th November smile

Sometimesbrunette Fri 07-Mar-14 22:09:41

I'm due 21st October!!!

Awful. Got a kidney infection :-(. Boooo. But it's my birthday tomorrow!!! Yey???!!!

alita7 Sat 08-Mar-14 10:47:18

Happy birthday smile it's weird cos I keep feeling like those in October are way ahead of me yet for all we know I could have mine first x) so why does it seem so huge now :p

Sparkle9 Sat 08-Mar-14 11:48:46

I'm due 29th October. I've had one scan already due to spotting and have my next one on Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

alita7 Sat 08-Mar-14 13:00:14

We're you the one with twins sparkle?

Sparkle9 Sat 08-Mar-14 14:15:05

Nope not me. My early scan showed one sac so there's only a tiny chance it's twins!

MrsCuppa Sat 08-Mar-14 15:48:05

Hello! I am due 11th November. Found out on Wednesday. First baby and overwhelmed - so hard not being able to talk to friends and family but want to keep it to ourselves for now. I'm hoping you lovely Mumsnet ladies will be my saviour!

If MrsCuppa counts as early november so do I - I'm due 10th November. Found out last weekend, and it's also my first. No real symptoms yet apart from ENORMOUS boobs, I've gone up a cup size in a week and my work shirts are all straining at the chest!

SeaSaltMill Sat 08-Mar-14 17:30:02

15th November, not quite early but hey ho. Only 4 weeks today, found out on Wednesday so my hcg must be up there to show so early...which I am happy with as I've had two losses already in the past 18 months.

My boobs hurt, I'm tired and feel sick a lot. Never been so happy to feel rough haha!

inmybelly Sat 08-Mar-14 18:02:28

I'm 6w4d and have had nausea pretty much all day, hoping this is morning sickness. Feels horrible but I'm kind of happy about it!

MabelMay Sat 08-Mar-14 18:03:41

Guys - there's an October and November thread on the antenatal clubs topic in Talk. Lots of newly PG women there if you want to head over.
smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now