Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ealing mums?

(7 Posts)

Hi everyone,

I've just moved to Ealing (currently 34 weeks pregnant) and looking for people in the same boat to catch up with. Am a member of NCT but I have no close friends who have babies and would love to meet new people in the same boat. If anybody is interested in something similar, maybe we could arrange a meetup?

Pigletin Sun 16-Mar-14 21:41:01

Hi, I just saw your post. I'm 32 weeks and in Ealing. Where in the area do you live? PM me if you want to get together.

squizita Mon 17-Mar-14 12:04:37

I've just joined on then local forums for Ealing - but further back than you (only 2nd trimester) but you might find even more mums there. smile

Cariad007 Mon 17-Mar-14 13:02:59

Ealing NCT will have regular meet ups and from what I hear they're a bit more down to earth than other NCT branches.

squizita Mon 17-Mar-14 13:09:57

Cariad very useful to know smile as I've just reserved myself a place on a course!

Loopylouu Mon 17-Mar-14 15:04:19

Ealing here too! 37 weeks and counting!

Pigletin Tue 18-Mar-14 21:27:42

Hi everyone, great to see there are other pregnant ladies in Ealing! I haven't signed up for NCT classes, just attending the ones at QC hospital. Can you still attend the NCT meet ups if you haven't signed up for the classes?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now