Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Perth babyscan studio

(4 Posts)
ruth1104 Mon 24-Feb-14 11:14:05

hello all, I'm considering paying for an early scan and have found Perth Babyscan Studio which seems to do them for a mere £30! Has anyone used them? Is there any way which this could be a scam? thank yoooou

ruth1104 Mon 24-Feb-14 22:30:38

bump! Has anyone had any bad private scan experiences?

ruth1104 Mon 17-Mar-14 23:13:03

Thought I'd just follow this up in case anyone in the future was wondering the same question as me.. I went for my 8 week scan there and it was great, £35 and there was a doctor there as well as the sonographer, they took time to explain everything and do a lot of reassuring, (we were having it because I've had a previous miscarriage and was finding being pregnant pretty stressful) showing me all the other good signs (apart from size and heartbeat) that the pregnancy is going well and were generally lovely. I'd definitely recommend, couldn't have afforded the standard £100 for an early scan and I felt like I could properly enjoy being pregnant once I knew everything was ok (then, at least! countdown to 12 week scan is on!). I still don't know why they're so cheap but i don't care!

lyns31 Mon 17-Mar-14 23:28:43

Congratulations on your pregnancy and really happy you had a good scan. Amazing price too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now