Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hyperemesis Support

(980 Posts)
LucindaE Fri 31-Jan-14 13:58:10

I hope everyone suffering from the Horrors of Hyperemesis will find this thread useful as a source of support and information.

There's no TMI on here - can't be by definition - and nobody should feel ashamed of moaning as much as they feel the need to.

MOH's wonderful website is full of useful information on this illness:
Another invaluable website is:
If you need help in obtaining medication, this phone number is
024 7638 2020

I would like to thank Everyone who has given such invaluable support and advice on this and on previous threads.

Remember when you are at your worst, 'This Too Shall Pass'. It really will.
So many women on this thread have thought they couldn't get through this, but they did.

LucindaE Mon 17-Mar-14 10:33:40

Meerka MOH (Margaret O'Hara) who used to call in on this thread set up the Pregnancy Sickness SOS website. Though I've got that and the Pregnancy Sickness Support link and phone number on the current blurb, so that's easy enough to copy over - thickhead Mother Hen can't find the proper NICE guidelines link online. Sorry about this - you don't happen to have the best link?
Booboosto I'll add that one the new thread - you'll get there, edging forward, though it seems an eternity...

Meerka Mon 17-Mar-14 10:50:37

Oh I see smile

yes, sure, Ive got the prescribing info page bookmarked: cks.nice.org.uk/nauseavomiting-in-pregnancy#!prescribinginfosub

there's also the rather useful Goals page with that lovely line "To reduce time off work and other lifestyle disruptions caused by symptoms"

LucindaE Mon 17-Mar-14 10:55:42

Thanks, Meerka efficient as ever. I'll add it.

LucindaE Mon 17-Mar-14 11:26:16

OK, I hope people feel well enough to troop over to our new home, as this thread's running out of space.

mrsb87 Mon 17-Mar-14 13:33:14

Wowee I had such a great day yesterday! So glad I was feeling good on my birthday. I had a normal eating day and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Cereals, bacon roll, an ice cream from the best ice cream factory ever and a roast chicken dinner cooked by my mum grin I'm 11+2 today and seriously surprised at how good I'm feeling. I don't want to count my chickens but I hope I'm on the up for a bit.
How is everyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now