Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone due October 2014?

(21 Posts)
LaurenTarry Fri 31-Jan-14 12:48:04

I have just found out two days ago that I'm expecting my second child.
Due 3rd October according to due date calculator and LMP at 27/12/13 smile

WhatHaveIDone75 Fri 31-Jan-14 14:42:40

I've just found out I'm due Oct 4-6 approx with my 2nd. This is a huge surprise as I've only been dating the dad a couple of months! I'm happy but shocked!

shelterbelter Fri 31-Jan-14 18:42:01

I'm due the 3rd October too. DC2

chestut Fri 31-Jan-14 21:14:06

Thrilled, excited, scared to find myself pregnant due 1st October

Missingcaffeine Fri 31-Jan-14 21:32:44

Congratulations all!
WhatHaveIDone - how did the dad react?!
I'm due the week before, 27th Sep. This is my first ever pregnancy. I'm very excited. Started feeling nauseous yesterday, and I'm so sensitive to certain smells! Someone at work left some chopped up melon on the desk at work, and I could smell it and it was making me feel sick, but I didn't want to make a thing of it, as clearly it wasn't bothering anyone else. Actually threw my dinner away the other day at work as I was convinced it smelt 'off' and my work colleagues thought I was mad. ha ha!
Haven't told many people yet. Am really looking forward to seeing the reactions of my nearest and dearest. Maybe not looking forward to seeing the reaction of my boss when I start my new job....bad timing eh?!

congratulations!

I had my baby last October so now have a gorgeous, smiley bundle of cuddles. Its the best thing in the world!

Bumpforme2014 Fri 31-Jan-14 23:08:05

Found out two days ago and will be due October also! Very very excited as this is number 1 and wanted this all my life :-).

What symptoms is everyone having? I've got nothing apart from bigger much heavier and sore boobs, not sleeping well, slight heart palpitations. I haven't called GP yet, are we classed as four weeks now?

I'm very worried about miscarriage as they seem so common!

LightHouser Sat 01-Feb-14 10:49:26

Congratulations!
I've also just found out and my due date is probably mid-October... yippee!

eurochick Sat 01-Feb-14 10:52:11

Have you found the antenatal threads yet? There will be an October one.

bumpbangbump Sat 01-Feb-14 15:32:04

Come on over to the anti natal thread... It's filling up quite nicely!

officelady Sat 01-Feb-14 16:07:30

We already have an October thread - come and add yourselves ...
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1978793-October-2014-am-I-the-first-one-here

Sofe1978 Mon 03-Feb-14 22:20:31

Hey we found out we're due on 8th cot this weekend. I'm 35 and this is my first so excited/scared/worried/elated! Hope to see some of you around smile

tiger66 Tue 04-Feb-14 11:34:44

Expecting dc3 on Oct 7th. Also feeling the same as you Sofe1978, think its more to do with everyone else's reaction. We are thrilled as always wanted 3 but know my mum won't think it's such a good idea as I have suffered with PND in the past with ds 2 and also a weird neurological condition that the doctors are still 5 years down the line unsure what it is.

KensalM2B Sun 16-Feb-14 13:07:50

I'm due October 17th and so excited. We were trying for a year and had been given a grim prognosis from the experts. Going to find the antenatal threadsmile Congrats October mums!

Clara1707 Fri 11-Apr-14 23:25:28

Hello! I am due on 24th Oct. So excited. And nauseous. Just want to get my little baby in my arms and sigh a big sigh of relief! Congrats every October mummy smile

excitedmummytobe Sat 12-Apr-14 08:50:41

im due 18th oct smile hoping it wont be hot and pregnant summer!

Grannyapple Sat 12-Apr-14 21:27:19

Hi ladies...there's an October 2014 thread over on the ante natal clubs thread...lots of ladies over there...I'm also due oct this year, due 16th oct.think we're on thread 4 over there... Here's the link www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2035576-October-2014-thread-4-scans-scans-scans?pg=39

annanuttall Tue 22-Apr-14 09:45:02

Hi there, i am wave. I'm due 28th October 2014 - woohoo smile

hartmel Tue 22-Apr-14 11:41:32

Expecting dc2 in October. Due date is around the 26. But it might come sooner. Have a 7 month old boy who is very active and likes to be bounced to sleep for his day naps.

DGLB Tue 22-Apr-14 15:49:11

hi, i am grin due 20th october....

Hi All, I'm due on 30th October - my Mum was 10 days early with her 4 kids so I'm hoping I've inherited that gene from her rather than rolling over in to November.

excitedmummytobe with you on the hot summer, part of me would love a sunny summer, but all I can see is swollen legs ughhh.

Congrats to all October Mums - hope everything goes well

Off to the antenatal thread smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now