Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Help please

(4 Posts)
LittleAshy Mon 20-Jan-14 13:47:05

Hello everyone i need a little advice. I think I'm pregnant but very early pregnant like 2 or so weeks and iv done a test but I think it may have been too early to tell, my problem is that I'm having dental surgery tomorrow under sedation (midazolam) and I'm worried if it will have any effect on the possible little bean?
Any advice would be much appreciated xx

K8eee Mon 20-Jan-14 14:12:31

Little, maybe mention to your dentist you think you may be pregnant, and would much rather be safe than sorry. They can't disclose any info to anyone anyway, but that's what is probably do thanks

Pinkandwhite Mon 20-Jan-14 14:38:54

Hi LittleAshy, I agree with k8eee - speak to the dentist and let him or her advise you. They won't to anything that might cause harm to you or your baby. Is it the case that its too early for you to actually do a test to confirm that you're pregnant?

LittleAshy Mon 20-Jan-14 15:15:33

Thank you for replying I'm going to mention it to him because its worrying me. I might not even be pregnant at all I'm just feeling really strange but it could all just be in my head as I'm hoping I am. Just feeling apprehensive in case I am and this could cause some harm x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now