Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

So I've been awake since 2:30...

(29 Posts)
K8eee Sat 11-Jan-14 05:41:45

Haven't slept a wink since, god I'm going to be crappy for the rest of the day hmm every time I try and drift off, my 30 week old bump (well as of tomorrow!) keeps moving around and I can't get comfy confused cramps in my legs, thirsty, and achy hips...

Sorry for the whinge, just after a bit of sympathy grin

Loopylouu Tue 14-Jan-14 04:36:10

Oh yeah, he fell asleep fine!

I'm too exhausted to care tbh, it's just about him being selfish again in one aspect of our relationship, I'm at breaking point with it now. But dh thinks he's perfect and there's no problem. So he'll be in a shitty mood when he wakes up and will go off to work in a strop and accuse me of ruining his day. It's getting boring now.

Baby is currently trying to escape through my belly button. I can't get comfortable.

Writerwannabe83 Tue 14-Jan-14 08:39:19

Your DH's reactions to arguments sounds the same as mine Loopy - he is perfect and never wrong either! I hope you are ok this morning smile

After 2 good nights of getting some sleep over the weekend, last night was a bit of a rough one, I was awake until gone 3.00am again. At least we'll be experts at night shifts when these babies arrive....

Loopylouu Tue 14-Jan-14 09:01:08

Thanks writer. He's off to work in a strop as predicted. Just home from dropping ds at school and I am shattered. Going to try and have a nap this morning.

K8eee Tue 14-Jan-14 09:28:45

Sorry to hear that loopy sad my dh is the same, tbh we don't row very often, if we do it's normally my hormones blush but he too manages to sleep without a fuss, me on the other hand.....not a wink.

Managed to get off last night at 3:30, kicking in my hips and doing somersaults isn't funny at 3am blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now