Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weight gain - again!

(27 Posts)
Tea1Sugar Tue 24-Dec-13 08:38:19

I know this has been overdone and is a very personal question but just wondering how much other women around 23 weeks have gained. This is dc2. Pre-pregnancy weight was 8st4lbs with a slightly underweight BMI, now at 23 weeks I'm 9st7lbs. I've put on 17lbs. Even though it's all bump and boobs. I hate it. Hate it :-(

Ladyglamalot Fri 27-Dec-13 13:30:47

You are supposed to put on weight in pregnancy no? So no need for op to be so rude. Step away from the trashy mags with all the celebrities pinging back into size 8's in minutes is my advice. If you are lucky enough to have a trouble free pregnancy then bloody enjoy it rather than obsessing about a little weight gain!

LittlePeaPod Fri 27-Dec-13 16:33:52

LadyGamalot the only person that is/was rude is you. You deserved the response you got. It's not unusual for pregnant women to wonder how other pregnant are progressing. This is the Pregnancy Thread not the AIBU Thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now