Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No pregnancy symptoms

(12 Posts)
Poppet77 Tue 17-Dec-13 18:02:58

I am 5 weeks snd 4 days pregnant and have absolutely no symptoms at all. Is this normal? How soon can I go for a scam to check heart beat?

Strongecoffeeismydrug Tue 17-Dec-13 20:13:13

I didn't even know I was pregnant til I felt baby move at 24 weeks grin.
This baby really was a surprise .
And you will get a dating scan at about 12 weeks.

FredFlintstonesSister Tue 17-Dec-13 20:14:41

Totally normal not to feel anything at the very start. I felt totally normal until about week 7 then the morning sickness started...

LittlePeaPod Tue 17-Dec-13 20:24:00

Normal and you can pay for a private scan at 7 weeks and they should be able to see heartbeat.

Congratulations Op. flowers

stargirl1701 Tue 17-Dec-13 20:27:10

Me too, OP. I'm trying not to worry. I'm 5+3. I'm trying to recall when I got symptoms with DD but not succeeding.

Feelingfatty Tue 17-Dec-13 20:27:43

Poppet I didn't have many symptoms with dd until around 7 weeks. I'm currently 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and this time knackered and very bad bloating...think I'd rather have the no symptoms! Congrats by the way and try not to worry (much easier said than done I know!!!)

Poppet77 Tue 17-Dec-13 21:08:50

Thank you these comments are very reassuring.

Congratulations Poppet fsmile
I felt nothing until about 6 and a half weeks, then my boobs started to hurt like nothing I could imagine.
Relax, you'll be fine, and soon you'll be wanting all the symptoms to bugger off, it's not much fun when you're sick as a dog, with muscle spasms, restless legs, peeing every 10 minutes, and getting stuck in the bath.
Enjoy it while it's early days x

Thatsnotmyfigure Tue 17-Dec-13 23:45:45

Congrats!! I'm 5 + 1 and also No symptoms so this was reassuring to read!! Good luck!

LittleBearPad Wed 18-Dec-13 00:09:01

I worried about this too. I kept wondering when I'd get morning sickness and worrying I didn't feel sick. After about week 7/8 I wondered why I'd been so keen to get it in the first place.

Clearlymisunderstood Wed 18-Dec-13 00:19:18

16 weeks still no symptoms here! Have seen baby in a scan though and have midwife appointment tomorrow where I hope to hear the heartbeat.

Mrsantithetic Wed 18-Dec-13 00:32:48

I'm 7 weeks and no symptoms except a sore nipple which could also be down to dd1 biting during feeds.

With dd1 I didn't have any symptoms at all, 12 week scan proved there was a baby in there. Then at 20 weeks I got heartburn like I've never had before and my back broke (spd it didn't actually break but bugger it felt like it) I didn't even feel baby kick until I was 25 weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now