Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Flutters:-)))

(4 Posts)
Writerwannabe83 Sun 08-Dec-13 23:22:00

I have an anterior placenta and started feeling flutters at 18 weeks and they became definite kicks by 22 weeks. I'm now 24 weeks and the sensations are most bizarre!!! smile They come frequently throughout the whole day with maybe an hours break every now and then....

Legalbaby79 Sun 08-Dec-13 21:13:42

Oh thank you , put my mind at rest!!! Further scan next week and can't wait !!!!! My placenta is the same so was prepared not to feel as much, but this weekend started to become very anxious that I hadn't felt anything and the all of a sudden there they were ..... Phew grin

K8eee Sun 08-Dec-13 20:51:23

Congratulations legal! thanks It's lovely isn't it?! I'm 25 weeks and those flutters will get more, and more regular and stronger. Have you had your 20 week scan yet? I have an anterior placenta and the kicks and movements are noticeable but I don't think as strong as they are for someone with a posterior placenta.

Legalbaby79 Sun 08-Dec-13 20:07:59

Evening all .... Just a quick question I think I have just had my first "flutters"!!!!! After a cold drink!! They were sporadic for about 5 minutes ...... How often do people feel them ???? I m 20 weeks xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now