Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

come cheer me up/moan about how shit late third trimester is...

(105 Posts)
WhisperMen Sun 24-Nov-13 11:57:31

I am 36+3 and I am FED UP.

I keep having stupid niggly pains that mean I can't get comfy and I swear the baby is stabbing my cervix with a knife. The thought of potentially another 5/6 weeks of this depresses the hell out of me.

I have had a shower and just put clean pyjamas on because I can't be bothered with today.

Anyone else miserable?

NomDeClavier Sat 30-Nov-13 23:27:05

sad whisper

I shall join in with the general uncomfiness and beached whale feeling. 36+5 I think, I stopped counting, it was too depressing.

quackojuliet Sat 30-Nov-13 23:27:36

Good thinking batman. I just reread your op and see you are past 37 wks - good luck!

LittlePeaPod Sun 01-Dec-13 06:37:44

Oh Whisper just read your update. I ad (still have a little bit) awful back ache yesterday following a marathon nursery spring clean. I totally sympathise. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

yogafan Sun 01-Dec-13 14:00:50

Oh whisper, good luck.

Shall we add 'mindfuck of balancing imminent possibility of labour with weeks and weeks more waiting' to the list?

WhisperMen Sun 01-Dec-13 15:12:25

yes yes we shall yoga grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now