Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity Tankini with shorts

(9 Posts)
firsttimemum2014 Thu 21-Nov-13 11:49:51

I'm 13 weeks pregnant and already in mat clothes but needing a nice maternity tankini with shorts (not normal bikini bottoms). I've googled and nothing coming up at all. Anyone got any suggestions where to find one (or even just the bottoms and can buy a top separately). Thanks

PrincessKitKat Thu 21-Nov-13 11:56:11

Have you tried Fig Leaves? There's usually a voucher code or 2 flying about with % off.
I think it's free standard delivery over a certain amount & free returns, so I ordered lots to try on.

I actually ended up with a very pretty non-maternity tankini which looked fine & I might be able to use after.

CrispyFB Thu 21-Nov-13 19:43:55

Good luck with that hmm

I went through this a few months back. Despite the fact that given pregnancy is a time in our lives when we're more likely to need short-style bottoms than at any other time (due to various parts disappearing from view!) there seems to be absolutely NOTHING available whether one piece or tankini. Unless you live in America in which case there are lots.

I did find a Zoggs tankini on eBay second hand which does have short-style bottoms but I don't know if they still do it - I don't think they do because I couldn't find it in any of the shops, only on eBay. Anyway, it's just fine and I was very lucky to find it, albeit in a size or two above my normal size! But hey, I gain a lot of weight in pregnancy, it'll do!!

It's this one: www.wiggle.co.uk/zoggs-ladies-melbourne-maternity-tankini/

justhayley Fri 22-Nov-13 09:50:56

I got mine from Mothercare.
Could also try eBay

Chocolatemolehill Fri 22-Nov-13 10:59:56

There are some nice ones at ASOS

SweetPeaPods Thu 30-Jan-14 22:20:01

Bumping as I'm looking for exactly the same. OP did you find some?

captaincake Fri 31-Jan-14 10:50:37

Mermaid maternity? Expensive though sad

onelittlepiglet Fri 31-Jan-14 11:28:46

I have found a couple that might work

This one has 'boy leg' bottoms

Asos have some with hipster style briefs with rushed sides

Amazon also have some

here

here

here

here

Hop this helps!

onelittlepiglet Fri 31-Jan-14 11:29:24

'Hope' even, not hop!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now