Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

what was your earliest symptoms before

(51 Posts)
babyrose Tue 05-Nov-13 20:39:31

Your bfp?

PinkParsnips Tue 05-Nov-13 22:38:44

Funnily enough after 18 month of TTC and convincing myself I had every early symptom going each month it was the one month I didn't have a single symptom and just tested to get it over with that I got my bfp!

Sorry doesnt help much though!

RIZZ0 Tue 05-Nov-13 22:40:17

Feeling like lead weights were hanging off my downstairs.
Metallic taste, brief nausea, headache. All in one day, very early on

jaykay987 Tue 05-Nov-13 22:56:09

Dpo 6 - Hot flushed face. Thought I was getting a fever.

PrincessKitKat Tue 05-Nov-13 23:06:36

Incredibly sore boobs straight away
Metallic taste
Mild cramps
Strange pink mucus about 7dpo (TMI?!)

Hope you get the result you want!

cookielove Tue 05-Nov-13 23:11:31

Overly emotional, had a little break down in a crap parking situation when usually I am pretty level headed!
Bfp two days later!

chloecorey Tue 05-Nov-13 23:14:43

Fainting when walkin to the kebab shop with partner!!

Then the throwing up started the day after ALL day, did a preg test and was positive smile

Mondaybaby Tue 05-Nov-13 23:57:10

Feeling shaky and weak. Really tired and just not quite normal in a difficult to define way. Also mild period like pain.

MightilyOats Wed 06-Nov-13 07:50:04

Pg 1: weepy and weird day of or day after conception - had complete meltdown and five mins later was sat there bewildered going what the hell was all that about? grin
Also had nausea, sore boobs and v tired from about 5dpo. Bfp (v faint) at 11dpo.

Pg2 (mc) virtually nothing, but pg didn't take, went off hot drinks

Pg3 strong bfp at 11dpo, tested as felt v sick.

Good luck op! Just hold off as long as you can then poas wink

Pinkbell123 Wed 06-Nov-13 07:51:19

Felt constantly hungover for two days before BFP (at 9dpo). Also had these odd scratchy pains low in my abdomen.

GillyBillyWilly Wed 06-Nov-13 07:53:32

Hot! Hot hot HOT!!!!!!

It was a chilly day but I was BOILING!!!!! Walking around in jeans and a vest and I was SWEATING yet everyone around me was wearing coats and jumpers!

Thingymajigs Wed 06-Nov-13 07:56:21

A dragging feeling in my uterus that wouldn't go away. Turned out to be implantation which I probably felt because it caused a small hematoma.

babyrose Wed 06-Nov-13 09:05:55

Feeling very irritable like PMS but I never get it this early it's usually later on. Had hot flushes last night.

Thanks everyone, i'm probably being silly!

cyclecamper Wed 06-Nov-13 09:17:47

Exhaustion
Strange taste in mouth
Went off tea and chocolate

Didn't get a bfp until 16 weeks though because I thought it was a virus.

ClearlyMoo Wed 06-Nov-13 09:41:33

No PMT, when I came off pill got super sore boobs before each period (annoying as I kept thinking I was preggo) then one month no sore boobs and WHAM BFP!! Was also very very tired second week of tww. Everyone is different!!

Bleeding gums when brushing - 4 days before BFP.

ChicaMomma Wed 06-Nov-13 09:58:18

Increased body temp.. like hot flushes.
Dizzy spells.
A sense of elation!
Sore boobs from teh get go- like 5 days DPO, still have them 8 weeks on!

ChicaMomma Wed 06-Nov-13 09:59:08

babyrose, the hot flushes are a DEFINITE sign. Ordinarily the body temp plummets before AF. Best of luck, keep us updated!

Been pregnant 3 times and each time suddenly couldn't face my beloved freshly ground coffee and felt violently ill when serving Felix to the cat. First time around my instinct told me this might be it, positive test soon followed. Second and third times I remembered previous experiences and just knew, but obviously tested to confirm...

Each time my sense of smell has been incredibly heightened to a very inconvenient degree, interestingly it is a very ingrained natural response to keep pregnant women eating bland, and therefore "safer" foods. The body's own response to keep you away from rotten and poisonous foods.

After birth, reverts immediately and have always been desperate for a decent coffee...

HTH...good luck

sdaisy26 Wed 06-Nov-13 10:23:55

First pg - very sore & heavy feeling breasts.

2nd pg (mc) - sore nipples while feeding dd

This pg (20 weeks atm) - nausea. Said to dh 'I feel just like I did when I had morning sickness. Oh...'

Rtfairy Wed 06-Nov-13 13:13:49

Very sore boobs and period type pain.

elcranko Wed 06-Nov-13 15:52:45

Heightened sense of smell and going off coffee. I burst into tears at work over something silly at 10dpo so I poas as soon as I got home - faint BFP. The line was darker the following morning so I got a digi which spelled it out for me smile

Geneticsbunny Wed 06-Nov-13 16:26:14

Nausea and headache. Like a hangover but it lasted 2 weeks!

Panzee Wed 06-Nov-13 16:28:22

It took me an hour to drink half a glass of wine!

phantomhairpuller Wed 06-Nov-13 16:33:19

With ds1 I fainted which, up until that point, I'd never done in my life. And never have since! Got my bfp the same day grin

With ds2 I went completely and utterly off wine, which is unheard of for me! shock

nannynome Wed 06-Nov-13 17:38:12

An idiotic cat that started shouting at me until she could sit on my tummy from about 1-2 weeks. She hasn't stopped since then! She still shouts unless I am lying on the bed, follows me around obsessively and sits on my tummy like it is an egg! She was utterly uninterested in me until that point, am hoping she goes back to that as it is a bit exhausting, guess it is good training for crying baby moments smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now