Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Indigestion help

(58 Posts)
WhisperMen Sun 03-Nov-13 13:12:15

I am 33 + 3 weeks. I have really bad indigestion today.I have taken two rantidine (or however you spell it) and it's not helped. It isn't heartburn or acidy, it just feels like I have food stuck at the bottom of my throat. If I burp it feels better for a few seconds.

Anyone got any remedies seeing as I have taken all the medicine I can today and am feeling rubbish.

ZingWantsCake Sun 03-Nov-13 18:46:37

I meant how long are they going to keep you in?

has hubby arrived yet?

WhisperMen Sun 03-Nov-13 18:56:55

keeping me in overnight at least. dp is on his way here now so wont be on my own for long

ZingWantsCake Sun 03-Nov-13 19:11:19

good, I'm glad you are staying in.

has the blood test results come back yet?

ZingWantsCake Sun 03-Nov-13 19:12:53

also, how are your symptoms?

If it's just an infection that's not nice either, but at least not so serious.

ZingWantsCake Mon 04-Nov-13 08:07:09

how are you this morning?

WhisperMen Mon 04-Nov-13 10:29:02

hiya sorry phone only just got charged. bloods came back fine and it's just an infection. going home this afternoon if I feel better. thankfully nothing more serious going on but thank you for making me go in and get sorted. cake for you

ZingWantsCake Mon 04-Nov-13 15:38:57

oh, goodie <gobbles cake>

good that you are on the mend and it was a relatively less serious problem.

I'm glad you went in and please don't hesitate to go in if you need to!
of course I wish you will be well and have an uneventful last few weeks, but if anything else happens do not worry about seeking help!

and you can pm me anytime about anything pg/birth related if you want!
I'm not a midwife, but had 6 kids so I have some knowledge/experience and happy to help!

all the best! smile

WhisperMen Mon 04-Nov-13 17:21:12

6 kids? bloody hell you are a machine. im not sure I want any more after this one haha. im starting to feel much better now thankfully just lounging on the sofa eating chocolate buttons grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now